The following transfer agreement must be signed and returned to the Editor’s Office of Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics before the manuscript can be published.
Names of All Authors:
Manuscript Number：（ ）
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
Copyright to the above-listed unpublished and original article submitted by the above author(s), the abstract forming part thereof, and any subsequent errata (collectively, the “Article”) is hereby transferred to Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics for the full term thereof throughout the world, subject to the Author Rights (as hereinafter defined) and to acceptance of the Article for publication in Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics. This transfer of copyright includes all material to be published as part of the Article (in any medium), including but not limited to tables, figures, graphs, movies, and other multimedia files. Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics shall have the right to register copyright to the Article in its name as claimant, whether separately or as part of the journal issue or other medium in which the Article is included.
The author(s), shall have the following rights (the “Author Rights”):
1. All proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
2. The nonexclusive right, after publication by Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, to give permission to third parties to republish print versions of the Article or a translation thereof, or excerpts therefrom, without obtaining permission from Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, provided the Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics-formatted version is not used for this purpose and provided the Article is not to be published in another journal. If the Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics formatted version is used (including all medium format, the same for the following part), permission from Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics must be obtained.
3. The right to use all or part of the Article, including the Publisher-prepared version without revision or modification, on the author(s)’ web home page or Employer’s website and to make copies of all or part of the Article for the author(s)’ and/or the employer’s use for research, lecture or classroom purposes.
4. The right to post and update the Article on e-print (publication) servers as long as files prepared and/or formatted by Chinese Physics B or its vendors are not used for that purpose. Any such posting made or updated after acceptance of the Article for publication shall include a link to the online abstract in Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics or to the entry page of the journal.
5. In the case that the article is Work Made For Hire by a legal entity or other organization, such legal entity or other organization shall have the rights to make copies of the Article within its business range and for internal use only.
All copies of the Article made under any of the Author Rights shall include notice of the Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics copyright.
By signing this Agreement, the author(s) does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere, and is not being considered for publication elsewhere in any form, except as provided herein. If each author’s signature does not appear below, the signing author(s) represent that they sign this Agreement as authorized agents for and on behalf of all the authors, and that this Agreement and authorization is made on behalf of all the authors. The signing author(s) (and, in the case of a Work Made For Hire, the signing employer) also represent and warrant that they have the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants contained herein.
Author Signature(s) / Date